BirthdayList is small utility that showing birthday list of your favorite persons. Sometimes everything we need is to know how much days left before someone's birthday. Also BirthdayList will notice you in few days before someone's birthday.
- built-in reminder that will remind you about every coming birthday
- list of birthdays storing in single .ini file than can be easily backed up or quickly copied to another PC
- sortable list of birthdays - you can keep your list sorted by human age or days left
- adding of new records is very simple - just put one single line to configuration .ini file using your favorite text editor
- you can easily restore birthdays list after reinstalling of Windows by copying one configuration file to application folder
- it's completely free ;-)
Download - Malware Free!
If you'll use Installer it can help you to make BirthdayList run with Windows every time. Very comfortable.
Compability: Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista/7
After installing of BirthdayList utility use must change configuration file. Just add your persons with their names, dates of birthdays and sex in same manner as shown in sample configuration file below. Remember: don't change default name of configuration file. It always must be "BirthdayList.ini". Also configuration file must be located in same directory with BirthdayList application.
On Windows startup you may want to run BirthdayList minimized. It's very simple - use parameter "/minimized" after application file name. I.e. "BirthdayList.exe /minimized"
[BirthdayList] 0=Jane;23.12.1986;0;email@example.com; 1=Michael;13.10.2000;1;http://softdesigner.com; 2=Billy Mayers;20.06.1980;1;www.google.com; 3=Stacy;05.03.1984;0;; 4=Jason Harryson;12.04.1974;1;; 5=Bruce Huffman Jr.;14.08.1900;1;; 6=Our Jessica;15.07.2003;0;; 7=Little Danny;10.11.2006;1;; 8=Little Benny;10.11.2006;1;; 9=Grandfather Petro;30.07.1895;1;http://softdesigner.com;
Numbers 0 or 1 of each string means sex of a person. Use 0 for female or 1 for male. Last phrase in string is person's homepage or email address. Use double semicolon (;;) at the end of string if person hasn't homepage/email address. Sample configuration file is present in installation package.
Commenting is closed for this article.